Interested in preserving cherished memories? Wonderful! Here is a glimpse at the process:
- Let’s connect! Due to the floral pressing process, I am only able to take a select number of commissions per month.
- Once we have secured your date, I will reach out to you with layout and framing details for you to select the floral art piece that best encapsulates your personal style. I will also deliver details as to how best preserve your wedding day floral in anticipation of it becoming floral art.
- Your wedding day! We will have made arrangements ahead of time either for your or a loved one to drop the floral off with me post-event, or I can arrange to pick it up from you within 20 miles of the Charleston area for a $25 pick up fee. I will need to have your floral in-hand within 3 days post-event to preserve freshness and color.
- I will begin the pressing process immediately at my in home studio. I take immense care when handling your flowers, and only use acid free paper and museum glass frames for optimal preservation of your blooms.
- Your pressed floral artwork will be complete within 3 weeks of your wedding date! If you are local to Charleston, you can come pick up your piece from me directly. If you are an out-of-town bride who just celebrated your special day in Charleston, we can arrange for shipment of your piece to your home.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out!